Thursday, May 31, 2012

Menu for June 2

Carrot Cupcake
So, I have some fun options this week, thanks to some hungry customers who have clued me in on what they're wanting.  Here's what will be available:

  • BagelsWholewheat Plain, Wholewheat Raisin, Blueberry, Cranberry, Cheese-Herb, Jalapeno.  There were no calls for White or Onion bagels, so I won't be making those this week.  All flavors will be available toasted with cream cheese for $2.00 ea.  Take home price will be $5.00/ 6, mixing and matching is fine.  And this time, I get to wait on y'all!  I missed out last time!  
  • Marionberry Streusel Hearts:  Always a favorite, I will also have slices available for $1.00 ea.
  • Cranberry Vanilla Biscotti:  Cutting it in half and selling it for $1.00 per half.  
  • Carrot Cupcakes:  Already going fast----$2.00 ea., maybe even with a parasol......if you're lucky :-)
  •  Walnut Brownies, Raspberry Date Bars, Lemon Bars, $2.00 ea.
  • Streusel Top Pumpkin Muffins:  $2.00 ea.
  • And if tomorrow goes well, I should be able to have some scones available.  Thinking Cranberry Orange......let me know if you want me to set any aside for you! (update----I settled on Blueberry Lime with Lime Icing----oh, my!-----they are larger than the Grower's Market variety, so they'll be $1.00 ea.)
  • Breakfast Cookies : Wholegrain, no sugar----on sale this week for $1.00 ea. 
See you on Saturday!  

Marionberry Streusel Heart......:-)









No comments:

Post a Comment