Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Advantages of Having My Own Playkery :-)

So, my lawnmower mechanic calls me today.  Yes, I have my own personal lawnmower mechanic, I am blessed :-)  He lives around the corner, and fixes mowers as a sideline. 

He's a busy guy, and a hard worker, and today when he got back to me about my recalcitrant riding mower, he mentioned that it's his birthday.

"Well Happy Birthday!"  I exulted!  (I don't know why, I just love birthdays.  They make me happy)

So I went right to my freezer, pulled out a cupcake and a birthday candle, and voila!  Instant birthday congratulations from me and my bakery (or should I say playkery.  So....much.....fun!  Dan is getting a candle, not a rose----but his cupcake looks a lot like this one, only with peanut butter frosting :-)
I also had a nice time meeting my new neighbors this morning------last time I filled an order for Blueberry Muffins (avalable at Bohemian Rhapsody btw)  I made a few small ones and stuck them in my freezer for.....who knows what?  Apparently, it was my new neighbors!  

It's the little things, you know?

This Saturday is my grandson Lucas' 4th birthday----that's him as a little guy about three years ago.  He's asked for vanilla cupcakes with strawberry icing.   So you know what kind of extra cupcakes are going to be stashed in my freezer this time :-)   If you have an upcoming event and need some little festive treat to offer, give me a call.  I just might have something for you :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment