Saturday, July 14, 2012

Studabaker's: The Next Generation

Here's how the new stand will look----you will have to hunt for it, we will be in a new location.



Got a welcome email from Marti at Grower's Market last week that there is now space for Studabaker's to return to the market.  Yay!  Not sure where she'll be placing us, so I'm sharing how the stand will be looking.  Keep you eyes peeled!  And pass this on to anyone who's been asking when we will come back.

The second happy confirmation came from my daughter Rachel------she will be helping me at the stand for the next four weeks, and bringing Shayna with her.  Shayna will be in training!  The next generation of Bagel Girls!  Can Lily be far behind?!   (If Lucas ends up helping at the stand, we will have to come up with a different title for him.  I guess Bagel Boy would work :-)


Planning to offer Bagels to go, Bagels with Schmeer (cream cheese----but you knew that), Scones, Marionberry Streusel Hearts, Walnut Brownies, Lemon Bars, Raspberry Date Bars,  Carrot Cake, Cupcakes, and Marionberry Cobbler for this first time out.  The stand will be very much order-driven----if someone asks for Spanakopeta one week, I will make enough to share on Saturday.  We will see what everyone is hungry for!   That will help determine what shows up each week.

Yes, I know, the tables are empty here-----they will be full on Saturday!

I'll be using this blog a lot to post news, recipes, menus for the coming week-----stay tuned.  If you become a member here you will get regular updates.  Just sayin' :-)
Can't wait to see you all next Saturday.  It feels good to be getting back to work!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful news!!! I know everyone will be happy to see you back at the market! If you need an extra set of hands, you know my young lady is always happy to help!

    Jen Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen----I sent her a note explaining that I have help for the time being. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sue- the kids were so excited when I told them. They exclaimed " Great! does that mean she will have Ginger Hands and Feet" So from the Chandler household you have a request. Let us kow if you decide to do them so we can make sure to come down. I am so excited for you, I think you will probably be blown away by the response to having you back. Blessings- Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are now officially on the menu for this week! Feet only, btw-----I am putting my best foot forward! Ha! Are you groaning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue - Can't wait to see you and your fantastic products back with us at market. We've missed you! Several people asked me today if I had heard any more about your return. This is great news. See you next week.
    Ken - New Sammy's

    ReplyDelete