Monday, July 16, 2012

FYI



So people, before I see y'all on Saturday, I need to say something about my prices.  This is my least favorite part of my business, but since I have to face the upward climb of prices for all my ingredients, I may as well just do this now so we can all enjoy seeing each other.
Scones and bagels will now be $1.00 ea. for take-home, or 6/$5.00.  The scones will be a little bigger than they were in 2010, and the higher price will help me keep 'em coming!
A toasted Bagel and schmeer will be $2.50  and I also plan to offer heated scones with house made lemon curd and devonshire cream for that price.
 Marionberry Streusel Hearts will go up a little to  $7.00, but the Marionberry Streusel Rolls can stay at  $3.00
Also planning to keep single servings of the Marionberry Cobbler at $3.00, with a full one going for $32.00 (must be ordered ahead.....12 large servings)
For our opening day I will be keeping the menu pretty simple (compared to what we used to offer, anyway), but look forward to bringing back old favorites as we go along. 
O.k., now I feel better. 
Let the baking begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment